Toni Lynn Washington Hackettstown NJ 3/29

Skylands Blues Society skylandsblues@HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 28 16:04:43 EST 2001

Friends of the blues in the Skylands region:

It isn't often that we have the potential to have a new blues venue come
into being in our neck of the woods.

Please support this effort by going to see Toni Lynn Washington this
Thursday, 3/29 at the Mine Brook Country Club in Hackettstown. If this works
out, we may get to see other great blues acts there!