Performance Schedule?, was: Re: Rediscovering Maria Muldaur

Dave Morefield BluesBassDad@EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Mar 26 13:48:34 EST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Flohil" <rflohil@inforamp.net>
To: <BLUES-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU>
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2001 21:41
Subject: Rediscovering Maria Muldaur

[snip]
>         If she tours in your town ... [snip]

Richard,

Getting a handle on this info is harder than it ought to be.

Several weeks ago I thought I saw a handbill from Yesteryears (Pomona, CA) for a
performance this weekend.  I went to her website and found no such gig listed.

I accepted a booking for my own band for this coming Friday and Saturday.

Then I saw in Southland Blues that she has gigs both of these nights in the L.A.
area.  Another of my post-adolescent fantasies has been thwarted. (I'll bet she's
still as hot as when she was a waitress in a donut shop, never mind that oasis
thing.)

Yours truly,
Dave Morefield

www.StilettoRain.com