Tech Stocks Are Falling (blues lament)

chuck n. cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 18 16:58:47 EST 2001

*TECH STOCKS ARE FALLING (blues lament)*
The word on the street, is sell sell sell
This market is headed, on a fast train to hell
Times are looking tough, like they did in '29
Everybody wants to know, what happened to mine.

People all crying mercy, ain't it a shame
Tech stocks are falling, falling down like rain,
People all crying mercy, howlin' like a hound
The price of meat is up, my portfolio is down.

Bush seems sure, a taxcut is what we need
I'm starting to think, he found Bill's weed,
When ya think about it, things ain't that bad
They say you can't lose, what you never had.

All I need is a melody, something with a beat
My dotcom bubble busted, I'll be lucky to eat,
I hope mister Greenspan, has a rabbit in his hat
If things get too bad, we can always stew that.

People all crying mercy, ain't it a shame
Tech stocks are falling, falling down like rain,
People all crying mercy, howlin' like a hound
The price of meat is up, my portfolio is down!

copyright 2001 chuck nevitt/all rights reserved
http://www.dallasbluessociety.com