Blues-L Artists

Tony Whetstone tonus@COASTALNET.COM
Sun Mar 11 12:43:45 EST 2001

> How about a cd full of songs about public radio and tv fund raisers?
> They sure give us in the business the blues...
>
> Fred D.

I think this is a great idea...hell, I might even get played on the
radio! How come nobody's jumping on this thing? I know there a at least
a couple score songwriters out there every bit as twisted as I am. If
someone with better resources doesn't come along, I will commit to
collecting the songs and putting together a "sonically inferior
product". So how about it, blues artists--who's in for a song?

Then Fred can threaten listeners: "If you all don't pledge me some money
in the next ten minutes, I'm going to get out that pledge break CD"....

TW