Top Songs of the Century

Steve Hoffman steve@GOODNOTE.COM
Thu Mar 8 11:44:23 EST 2001

This is a historic list -- songs of the CENTURY.  Songs like St Louis Blues and
Boogie Chillun were big hits in their day.  The most recent blues song on the
list is from 30 years ago:  BB Kings Thrill Is Gone. 30 years is what, about 2
generations ago? There is nothing about this list to indicate that blues would be
a larger market on the CURRENT music scene if it were not for the mysterious
"they" alluded to Andy's message!
Steve Hoffman