NEW BYTHER SMITH CD

Jan Mittendorp crossroads@crossroads.nl
Thu Mar 8 05:40:52 EST 2001

We are very proud to announce the release of a brand-new Byther Smith CD
(Smitty's Blues) on Black and Tan Records.

The recordings for this CD were made in November 2000 and Byther really
flies on this set. You can really feel the energy he and his band laid
down on these tracks. Byther even recorded an acoustic song on this
album, something he never has done before. If you love that raw,
brooding Chicago blues sound, played and sung with lots of soul and
emotion
,  you'll love this set. It's as rough and tough as you can get
it today. And it's definitely 'Smitty's blues'.

You should be able to get this record soon at the specialized record
shops and mail orders. if you can wait you can also order direct from us
for 15 EUR per CD plus shipping.
Send a fax or letter to.

BLACK AND TAN RECORDS
PO Box 10168
7301 GD Apeldoorn
Netherlands
fax +31 55 5787815

Included the following information name, address, credit card (nr and
exp date). We accept VISA and MASTERCARD.