Brand New "Blues and) Soul Man Sven Zetterberg

Louis Music louis.music@virgin.net
Mon Mar 5 18:04:53 EST 2001

Sven Zetterberg is, IMO, one of the finest performers around these days -
either side of the Atlantic.   I've had the pleasure to see him a couple of
times in Sweden and Norway and was absolutely staggered by how good he was.
His last CD was more "straight" blues and is great, but I know that he can
do that Southern Soul stuff really well.   We're on the same Swedish
festival in July, so I'll make sure that I pick his new one up.

He's been playing since the 1960s and some older collectors might remember a
Red Lightnin' LP he was on with Sunnyland Slim.

How many people these days cover Willie Williams tunes (he does "Wine Head
Woman")?  (Come to think of it, how many people even know who Willie
Williams is....)

JL
London UK

Ralph Parker <rockinralph@earthlink.net> wrote in message
>   The  most surprising and unexpected release of the last few years---is
the
> stunning new Sven Zetterberg--- Solid-Soul CD titled " Help Me Get Over
It"