Jimmy Dotson

R. L. Eagle mimosaww@HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 4 15:41:18 EST 2001

There were at least two Jimmy Dotson's.

One was recorded by Jay Miller in Louisiana but was living in Memphis when I
met him in 1972.

He told me that the other one (Volt etc) had recently died - in a car wreck,
if I recall correctly - my notes are at home and I'm at work.

I never knew that the other Jimmy was from Baltimore, but I guess it's the
same man.

Bob