March Edition of Bad Dog Blues

Jeff Harris jiraharris@HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 4 01:05:17 EST 2001

***Make sure to enter our contest to win free blues CD's! Details at the
website***

The March edition of the Bad Dog Blues site is up! This month we review the
following new CD's: Little Milton, Johnny Rawls, Luther "Guitar Jr."
Johnson, Mitch Woods, Lucky Peterson plus great reissues including a piano
blues collection from Rounder called Keep It Rollin', Jerry McCain, The Ebb
Records Story Vol. 1 & 2, Lightnin' Hopkins & The Blues Summit and
previously unreleased material by Sleepy LaBeef. In addition we also review
a biography of The Neville Brothers. Make sure to check out the RealAudio
clips from each CD we review.

In our Special Features a look at local gospel stars the Campbell Brothers
and the new Sacred Steel video from Arhoolie.

In our Essential Blues section we spotlight blues legend Little Milton.

The new top 30 playlist is now up (submitted to Living Blues).

We now have over 70 hours of archived broadcasts. In recent broadcasts we've
interviewed Sebastian Danchin about his  new Earl Hooker biography, Kenny
"Blue" Ray, Jerry Ricks, Elijah Wald, Joe Beard, Toni Lynn Washington,
Robert Ward and Roy Gaines. New 5 hour editions of the show are added every
week. Remember Bad Dog Blues airs every Sunday 10:00 AM-3:00 PM (EST) so
tune your browser to http://www.baddogblues.com.

Make sure to tune in March 11th as we interview Little Milton.

We've made a few enhancements to the site including a search feature to
search through our back archives. For those in the Rochester, NY area we
have now added a feature to inform you of notable blues shows coming to the
area. Just check the box on our contact form and type in your e-mail to let
us know you want be informed about upcoming shows.

Thanks for checking us out and make sure to tell your friends.

Jeff Harris
http://www.baddogblues.com
jeff@baddogblues.com