Letter from Double Trouble - Chris Layton & Tommy Shannon

chuck n. cnevitt@HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 3 09:15:46 EST 2001

It was written by Tommy and Chris via Hippie Lady:

<<<Radio airplay is vitally important to us, as it is for any band.  It's
the best way to promote our music.  We hope you'll take a moment to call
your local station and request either "In the Garden," or "Rock 'n'
Roll.">>>

Can anyone tell me why an act would ask that you only request 2 songs off of
a CD full of them? I would have thought that they were all recorded with the
notion that
they might (all) get airplay.