March and Women's Blues

LeaGil leagil@aol.com
Fri Mar 2 06:33:45 EST 2001

It's March and it is "Women's History Month."   I will be posting a series of
short profiles on women of the blues, past and present.  I first did this in
1996 (when I was only 21 years old - yeah right ;-).  I will put in the subject
line "WHM" so that you will be aware of the content and can choose to read or
not.
We are also updating our website, adding new features and will have a feature
interview with Columbus, Ohio's "Teeny" Tucker (man, she can sing).
Happy Friday to All!
Lea
"It's A Girl Thang - Women and the Blues!"
www.p-dub/com.thang