Ken Burns Jazz Show on PBS

Tim Grimes srv@pacificnet.net
Thu Feb 1 00:07:00 EST 2001

At 09:33 PM 1/31/01 -0600, Jim W wrote:

>      All things being equal this is a good series.  Wish I had taped them
>all...
>
>      Maybe I can find a legit full set of videos or DVDs of it to buy
>somewhere...  Anybody know if it's available?

Yes the whole series is available on both VHS and DVD.  I bought my DVD set
at Costco for around $140.  Highly recommended on DVD for the extra features.

tg

---
"If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very low crime rate."
                    Marion Barry, Mayor of Washington, D.C.

         srv@pacificnet.net PGP 6.5.8 DH/DSS ID: 0xBD95F5D3