MP3s and royalties

Ta Trash tattooedwhitetrash@HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 10 14:15:46 EST 2000

Actually, if you obtain a license for the song you wish to copy, you are
allowed to put it on MP3.com
Since places like ASCAP are moitoring mp3 sites, at the US Governments
decision, it would be wise to include "used by permision of" inside the song
info section.
That is, IF you obtain the rights to the song.
otherwise it's just plain old stealing.