NBC: Re: ADMIN: For the Newsgroup Readers

maxdog maxdog@unr.net
Fri Jan 28 00:07:31 EST 2000

I'm sure that posting it once a day would bring up the old argument of wasting
bandwidth. I was working on a Blues-L web site that would be a better place for
all the pertinent information but that got put on hold for a while. I will be in
the hospital for a Laparoscopic Nissen Fundoplication (ain't that a mouthful)
for the first few days of next week and then will be home recuperating for about
a week or so. Maybe in that time I can get the web site back on track then just
the URL could be posted on a periodic basis. Much less use of bandwith.

So if anyone has ideas for the web site including what information would be
useful, send them to me offlist at maxdog@unr.net.
I would be interested in getting lists of links to blues related web sites,
links to listmembers sites, etc. but primarily "how to" and "why to" stuff.
--
maxdog (co-listowner, Blues-L)