Playlist: Sunday Blues 1/23/0 w Eddy Clearwater !

Marty Spaulding martman@net-link.net
Thu Jan 27 00:08:16 EST 2000

Sorry the playlist is late. Don't forget that EDDY CLEARWATER plays Friday
at the Kalamazoo State Theatre !

The Sunday Blues can be heard at :

http://www.sunday-blues.com

THE SUNDAY BLUES
WRKR-Fm
Kalamazoo, MI.

HOUR ONE :

Chicago Daley Blues / Eddy Clearwater / Wolf
Lay my guitar down / Eddy Clearwater / Evidence
Chicago Weather Woman / Eddy Clearwater / Blind Pig

* Dancin' Shoes / Big Daddy Kinsey / HOB
Ode to Muddy Waters / Big Daddy Kinsey / Verve
I am the Blues / Big Daddy Kinsey / Verve
* Nothings to good for my baby / Big Daddy Kinsey / HOB

Very Good Condition / Eddy Clearwater / Bullseye
INTERVIEW SEGMENT : EDDY CLEARWATER ON THE PHONE FROM CHICAGO
Cool Blues Walk / Eddy Clearwater / Bullseye
Crossover / Eddy Clearwater / Blind Pig
Boppin' at the Top of the Rock / Eddy Clearwater / Bullseye
Boogie Woogie Baby / Eddy Clearwater / Atomic H - Delmark

HOUR TWO :

Things I used to do / Guitar Slim / Specialty
Plenty Good Room / Guitar Slim / Atco
Quicksand / Guitar Slim / Specialty
Strange Things Happening / Guitar Slim / Atco
Later for you baby / Guitar Slim / Specialty

Cabbage Head / Ruth Brown / Bullseye
Knock me a kiss / Ruth Brown / Bullseye
Outskirts of Town / Ruth & Bonnie Raitt / Bullseye

Just another day / Sam Cooke / Specialty
Way Back / Willie Love & the 3 Aces / Trumpet
Mean Old World / Sam Cooke / Specialty

You better stop / Sonny Rhodes / Galaxy
SK Blues / Saunders King / Galaxy
I got to tell somebody / Betty Everett / Galaxy
Cry no more / Charles Brown / Galaxy

HOUR THREE :

A man needs his lovin' / Anson & Sam / Black Top
Single Again / Anson & Sam / Bullseye
Rent Man Blues / Anson & Sam / Black Top
Ain't that Lonely / Anson & Sam / Bullseye

She Devil / Lonnie Johnson / Prestige
I got men all over this town / Lonnie Johnson & Victoria Spivey / Prestige
Big Leg Woman / Lonnie Johnson / Prestige

Blues for Breakfats / Eddy Clearwater / Evidence
Party at my house / Eddy Clearwater / Rooster
Chills / Eddy Clearwater / Rooster

HOUR FOUR :

The Hawk / Albert Collins / Point Blank
Snowed In / Albert Collins / Alligator

* Juke Joint Woman / Larry Garner / Evidence
Preacher Man / Larry Garner / JSP

Kick the Cheatin' Habit / Little Milton / Malaco
A possum in my tree / Little Milton / Malaco

* Raided that joint / Tab Benoit / Vanguard
Matchbox Blues / Tab Benoit / Justice
* These Blues are al mine / Tab Benoit / Vanguard

Cities need help / Buddy Guy / Silvertone