NBC:Re: NBC: Re: Robin Trower

Ocky Milkman borrisbatanov@yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 18:11:30 EST 2000

--- HASHBB@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 1/23/00 9:47:06 PM,
> borrisbatanov@yahoo.com writes:
>
> <<also, jimmy
> reputedly abused his brother all the time, no doubt
> because
> stevie was so much better than him. >>
>
> Isn't this more of the rumo bullshit you just trashed
> somebody else on list
> about?Like you would know anyway.
> HB

my, my, aren't we stewing in our own vitriol? or maybe it
is just some bad hash, too rich in camel dung, like
"hashb."

my statement is based on an interview SRV gave to guitar
player magazine, in which he stated his brother used to
mercilessly put down his playing all the time.

om

=====
God made a mistake when he gave the white man a guitar.
   ---Martin Mull, picking up his guitar