Baby you can scratch my turnip . Was Re: OCKYRICKOCK...

Vjacheslav M.Ivanov unison@NS.CNT.RU
Sun Jan 23 06:46:27 EST 2000

           Jack ,
   I very take a great interest in the Asian philosophy and
 for ,,extremal amplification,, of my ideas
I has published the citation of the ancient philosopher Confutzy ,
 which has lived  in China some thousands years back .
    Hell ... but You have given a good idea :
 many citations of Confutzy really can superbly sparkle in
melodies of a Blues ...
                  Vjacheslav .

----------
> Îò: jackdrake <jackdrake@jcollinson.prestel.co.uk>
> Êîìó: unison@ns.cnt.ru; BLUES-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU
> Òåìà: Baby you can scratch my turnip . Was  Re: OCKYRICKOCK...
> Äàòà: 22 ÿíâàðÿ 2000 ã. 14:54
>
> Wow, first two lines of a blues here! Donkey prolly refers to supressed
> racial minority and 'scratching the turnip' is clearly an allegorical
> reference to sex/something they do to get high in the Steppes. 'Makes it'
is
> too obvious for comment. Who is this Confutzy cat?
>
> JD
> '' The donkey scratches the turnip everywhere ,
>     But , the man makes it only in closed place !''
>            ( Confutzy )
>                                Sincerely ,
>                                                 Vjacheslav .
>

> ----------
> > Îò: SStew24935@aol.com
> > Êîìó: BLUES-L@LISTSERV.BROWN.EDU
> > Òåìà: Re: OCKYRICKOCKYRICKOCKYRICKOCKYRICK
> > Äàòà: 21 ÿíâàðÿ 2000 ã. 6:13
> >
> > You may not like Ocky's style or acid tongue but everyone on this list
> has to
> > admit the guy knows his stuff! It took me awhile to figure out where he
> was
> > coming but once I did I could appreciate what he was saying, Rick is a
> > different story though, what motivates him is beyond understanding.
Look