Baby you can scratch my turnip . Was Re: OCKYRICKOCK...

jackdrake jackdrake@jcollinson.prestel.co.uk
Sat Jan 22 06:54:05 EST 2000

Wow, first two lines of a blues here! Donkey prolly refers to supressed
racial minority and 'scratching the turnip' is clearly an allegorical
reference to sex/something they do to get high in the Steppes. 'Makes it' is
too obvious for comment. Who is this Confutzy cat?

JD
'' The donkey scratches the turnip everywhere ,
    But , the man makes it only in closed place !''
           ( Confutzy )
                               Sincerely ,
                                                Vjacheslav .