NBC: PLEASE READ KKK Ocky Re: No Whites, No Blacks, Just Blues

Ocky Milkman borrisbatanov@yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 21:52:37 EST 2000

--- Jim Levingston - Magnolia Music <jiml@USUNWIRED.NET>
wrote:
> Ocky,
>
> I've always wondered about this, but this post pretty
> much confirms my
> suspicions. You put yourself off as a militant black man,
> but in
> reality you are undercover for the KKK. You cause all
> this Black Thing
> turmoil to flush out the rednecks so that later you and
> your KKK
> organization can recruit them for membership. I've read
> about people
> like you on list across the country and was warned
> against it.
>
> Please no one get sucked into this radical KKK member
> that is passing
> himself off as a black man. He probably has a website
> encouraging all
> list members to view his picture, but trust me that is a
> ploy. That is
> a picture of some poor black  man that is just a front
> for Ocky, if
> that is his real name. Your cheap KKK skinhead tactics
> don't fool us
> anymore. You have been found out. Your time is over.
>
> I have a number of New Orleans street rappers on my label
> that would
> love to discuss this with you.
>
> JimL

oh my, my cover's blown. drat!

i'm sure your stable of rappers are just the ones
intellectually up to the task of discussing anything with
anyone: "yo, ho, sup?"

om

=====
God made a mistake when he gave the white man a guitar.
   ---Martin Mull, picking up his guitar