NBC: OK, my last Boll Weevil post

Ricky Stevens deltabluz@HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 20 17:46:29 EST 2000

Responsible, use of any chemical, even Tylenol, is essential.
I remember back in the dark ages at Ole Miss that one of my political
science professors would lecture endlessly about the evils of pesticides,
herbicides, and even tractors used in modern agriculture. When I asked him
one day if he could propose a PROVEN workable alternative that would
maintain even half the current production, he dismissed class without
answering.

Ricky Stevens
Arkabutla, Mississippi