Blues DJ's

Kraemer, Ron RKraemer@ets.org
Fri Jan 14 09:37:04 EST 2000

If any Blues DJ's didn't see my post on The Blues List....I'm lookin' for
ya!

My band's first CD is coming out shortly, and if I get it in your
hands...maybe we can get some airplay!  I've culled a number of
names/addresses from a few months worth of digests, and various web sites
that I've been directed to.  When my new website is up and running, I'll set
up a link to the info that I pull together.  In the meantime, I hope to hear
from YOU!

Many thanks....

                Ron Kraemer  ("Ron Kraemer and the Hurricanes")