Chris Cain Question

UnoBlues@aol.com UnoBlues@aol.com
Mon Jan 17 22:02:07 EST 2000

In a message dated 1/17/00 8:53:07 PM Central Standard Time,
daddyzoo@home.com writes:

>  1.  He's half Greek, half Black and all Gibson.
>   2.  He's good.

Chris is a one of the best out there as far as I'm concerned -- my own
personal feeling is that he doesn't travel nearly as much as he should.  But
again, that's personal -- I'd just like to see him live a whole lot more than
I do!   He's a terrific player, a thoughtful writer and a good friend.  He
plays around the SF Bay area quite a bit.   Highly recommended are his latest
release on Blues Rock It Records and his third of three releases on Blind
Pig, "Somewhere Along The Way".  Once you hear him, you'll want more.

Chuck