Otis Rush Wins Muddy Award

voodoochile@webtv.net voodoochile@webtv.net
Sat Jan 15 02:33:13 EST 2000

Amen, All these damn posts about the blues dying and I bet most of the
damn posters did not even buy the new BB King and Otis Rush CDs, Damn
Hippocrits. And both CDs are nominated for Handy Awards.

Rick, voodoochile, bamabluesdog

Link to my picture, to excellent blues information sites and to the best
SRV memorial tribute site on the web.
Voodoochile`s Blues Roadhouse
http://homepages.go.com/~bamabluesdog/bamabluesdog.html

Alabama Live Blues Music Calender
http://events.al.com/search?M

The Alabama Blues Project and Alabama Blues Artists (with link to FAME
Studios, home of Alabama soul and blues music)
http://www.alabamablues.org

In the CD player now: Miss Lavelle White, It Haven`t Been Easy,
Widespread Panic, Light Fuse, Get Away, Coco Montoya, Gotta MInd To
Travel, Gatemouth Brown, Long Way Home, Little Walter, Blues With A
Feeling