Spencer Bohren

Robert Dirk Lockard r.d.lockard@att.net
Sun Jan 16 11:28:42 EST 2000

Last night at Baton Rouge's own M's Fine and Mellow Cafe' was another of those
rare treats that I've grown so fond of.  Spencer Bohren, again living in New
Orleans, paid a visit to the finest place I know of for acoustic performances in
the South.  I've owned his Vintage CD for a while and have seen him perform once
before.  But, last night, was a thrill.  John Wirt, the Baton Rouge Advocate
entertainment writer has a nice story viewable from the web.  If you get a chance
to see Spencer, do!  Guitarists will be amazed!  I saw several in this audience
that couldn't take their eyes or their ears off of the sounds brought forth from
his collection of vintage guitars.

Dirk Lockard
www.btrblues.com

John Wirt on Spencer Bohren -