LBC: Finger Nails!

Vjacheslav M.Ivanov unison@ns.cnt.ru
Sun Jan 16 15:29:58 EST 2000

  I had similar symptoms with fingers of the left hand ,
 when has damaged her .

 The pain was even  for night ...

 I very much was helped by below-mentioned before dream :
 periodically the finger lower in very hot water and temperature of
 the water gradually lift by addition in her of boiled water...

 Through 20 - 30 minutes the finger becomes  plump and red from heat

 After that it is necessary a thick cloth to dress on a finger
 ( for example , a warm glove to dress )
and to lie down to sleep ...

 In one week  a guitar is your best girlfriend again ...

            Sincerely ,
                              Vjacheslav .