What's Up?: The RIAA and Internet Radio Shows

IronMan Mike Curtis ironman@ironmancurtis.com
Mon Jan 17 10:21:39 EST 2000

I'd sure I speak for many in saying that we'd gladly sign any
necessary waivers for "air" play.  Would that be a way around the
RIAA restrictions?  I'm sure they can't place restrictions on my own
original songs - can they?  If so, who do we sue over this?

 - USA Recording artist IronMan Mike Curtis - The One Man Blues/Jazz Band
Ev.Sun, 2-5p; Ev.Tue 8p Starboard Attitude/Redondo Beach CA Ev.Fri exc
1/29, 2/4, 5p (solo); 9p (w/Bluehouse band) Yesteryears/Pomona 909-629-5264
Ev.Sat exc. 2/12, 2/19, 9p-close HT Grill, 1710 S Catalina/Redondo Beach