NBC: RICK, THE GUY WE LOVE TO HATE

chuck n. cnevitt@hotmail.com
Sun Jan 16 16:33:54 EST 2000

Jim L. types:
<edit>
>I think most of on the group are intelligent people that >realize this, you
>included.

Oh, you're good...real good.

>PS. I am responding to this post in a public forum, out in >the open
>because that is how it was sent to me and I don't >feel I should hide
>behind a private posting. I do ask that >nothing that I wrote be quoted out
>of context by chopping >out one sentence and using that as a basis
>for a rebuttal.

Thanks,  but for the record, I'll edit and post as I damn well please...and
you can over it--or not.

: Jim L. writes:
: <edit>
: >Personally I think a lot of you like to read Rick's and his
: >playmate's post.
:
: That's a rather odd statement coming from you--since just yesterday
you were
: going on and on about how much you liked his posts, and that they
were
: ALWAYS the first thing you read.
:
: chuck