PLAYLIST: Blues Cafe' 1/15/00

PAPAJOE61@AOL.COM PAPAJOE61@AOL.COM
Sun Jan 16 18:17:48 EST 2000

Another edition of the generic blues name set featuring artists named Smith,
Brown and Johnson, plus a short tribute to the late Wade Walton.

PAPAJOE (David Carrigan) programmer/host
The Blues Cafe’ Saturdays 4 - 8PM
90FM WWSP
UWSP Reserve Street
Stevens Point, WI 54481

January 15, 2000
King Biscuit Blues/Willie Lomax/Give Me Back My Teeth/Big Boss
44 Blues/Eugene Powell/Giants of Country Blues/Wolf
Bring Me My Shotgun/Lightnin' Hopkins/Shake That Thing/Fan Club

New Blues
Nine Days in Jail/R.L. Burnside/My Black Name A-Ringin'/Genes
Life Sentence of the Blues/Liz Mandville Greeson/Earwig 20th
Anniversary/Earwig
Shining Bright/Michael Williams/Late Night Walk/self

Generic Blues Name set featuring artists named Smith, Brown & Johnson
You're Too Much/Barkin' Bill Smith/Gotcha/Delmark
Live on and Sing the Blues/Byther Smith/Housefire'/Bullseye
My Man Blues/Bessie Smith & Clara Smith/Double Crossing Blues/House of Blues
Woman to Woman/Shirley Brown/Superblues vol. 4/Stax
No Part Time Lover/Texas Johnny Brown/Nothin' but the Truth/Choctaw Creek
I'm Gonna Leave You Baby/Lazy Lester Johnson/I Hear You Knockin'/Excello
Big Foot/Earl King (Johnson)/Hard River to Cross/Black Top

New Blues
Cryin' For My Baby/Lacy Gibson wi. Sunnyland Slim/Smile on My Face/Delmark
New Bad Habit/Larry Garner/Baton Rouge/Evidence
Avalon/Duke Robillard/Conversations in Swing Guitar/Stony Plain
Those Kisses/Liz Mandville Greeson/Ready to Cheat/Earwig
My Baby Left Me Out on the Road/Arthur Duncan/Singin' With the Sun/Delmark

Tribute to Wade Walton  1923 to 1-10-00
Rock Me Mama    /Bluesville Years vol. 9/Prestige
Blues, Stay Away From Me/Prestige

New Blues
Baby Give Me a Break/Archie Edwards/Living Country Blues/Evidence
My Babe/John Campbell/Tyler, Texas Sessions/Sphere Sound
Helping Hand/Chris Cain/Live at the Rep/CCM
I Wanta Get Funky/Rick Moore/Satisfied/MRL