Playlist: Sunday Blues Netcast 1/9/0

Marty Spaulding martman@net-link.net
Wed Jan 12 00:42:19 EST 2000

The Sunday Blues is netcast in G2 Real Audio at :
http://www.sunday-blues.com

Area show calendar at the bottom ....

THE SUNDAY BLUES
WRKR-Fm / Kalamazoo, MI.

* new releases

HOUR ONE :

I want to know / Robert Covington / Evidence
Don't cut me off again / Blue Coltrane / Wolf
Walkin' Blues / Johnny Heartsman / Alligator
Lord will make a way / Mighty Sam McClain / AudioQuest
Get out my way / Sista Monica / Thunderbird
Take the keys / Jackie Payne / JSP
They call me Sweet Betty / Sweet Betty / JSP

Castle Rock Boogie / Aaron Moore / Delmark
Hind Part Boogie / Aaron Moore / Delmark
I feel alright again / Aaron Moore / Delmark

The lights are on ... / Albert Collins / Alligator
Brick / Albert Collins / Alligator
Avalanche / Albert Collins / Alligator
I ain't drunk / Albert Collins / Alligator

Somebody loan me a dime / JB Hutto / Bullseye
Combination Boogie / JB Hutto / Evidence

HOUR TWO :

Blues Calendar

There's been some lonely, lonely nights / Earl King / Ace
Sexual Telepathy / Earl King / Black Top
Seduction / Earl King / Black Top
Going Public / Earl King / Black Top

Wes cide bluze / Jimmy Dawkins / Earwig
Me my gitar & the bluze / Jimmy Dawkins / Ichiban
Get on the ball / Jimmy Dawkins / Earwig

Bad Love / James Solberg / Atomic Theory
Can it be / James Solberg / Atomic Theory
Everythings gonna be alright / James Solberg / Atomic Theory

HOUR THREE :

Don't lay your Blues on me / Carl Weathersby / Evidence
Meadville, MS / Carl Weathersby / Evidence
These Changes / Carl Weathersby Live in Kalamazoo
We all wanna boogie / Carl Weathersby Live in Kalamazoo
Restless Feeling / Carl Weathersby Live in Kalamazoo

Shak Bully / Larry Garner / JSP
* Juke Joint Woman / Larry Garner / Evidence
* Gotta have some gospel / Larry Garner / Evidence
* The road of life / Larry Garner / Evidence

Foul Play / Robert Cray / Mercury
Phone Booth / Robert Cray / Hightone
Trick or Treat / Robert Cray / Mercury

HOUR FOUR :

Hot little mama / Guitar Shorty / JSP
Goin' back to Houston / Guitar Shorty / Black Top

Instrumental Open / Bobby Parker Live in Kalamazoo
It's Unfair / Bobby Parker Live in Kalamazoo

Temporary Blues / James Harman / Black Top
Tall Skinny Mama / James Harman / Black Top

Seventh Son / Willie Mabon / MCA-Chess
Boom, Boom / Little Walter / MCA-Chess
Double Dealing / Percy Mayfield / MCA-Chess
Madison Blues / Elmore James / MCA-Chess
I don't know / Willie Mabon / MCA-Chess

                 SPOTLIGHT SHOWS

* Larry Garner January 11 at Famous Daves in Chicago

...... and January 12 at the Hot Spot in Fort Wayne, IN

...... and January 13 at the Rhythm Kitchen in Grand Rapids

* Bill Perry January 12 at the Deuce in Grand Rapids

* Carl Weathersby & Vital Support January 13 at the Orbit Room in Grand Rapids

...... and January 14 at the Kalamazoo State Theatre

* Alvin Youngblood Hart January 14 at the Ark in Ann Arbor

* Eddie Burks January 14 at the Hot Spot in Fort Wayne

* James Solberg January 15 at the Plainwell Comfort Inn

* Little Richard January 16 at the Chicago House of Blues

* Larry Garner & the Boogaloo Blues Band January 17 at the Slippery Noodle
in Indianapolis

* Long John Hunter & the Walking Catfish January 19 at Skips in Angola, IN.

* Johnny Winter January 22 at the Chicago House of Blues

* Madcat & Kane January 22 at the VanAndel Museum in Grand Rapids

* The Kinsey Report January 26 at Skips in Angola, IN.

* Eddy "The Chief" Clearwater January 27 at the Obrit Room in Grand Rapids

...... and January 28 at the Kalamazoo State Theatre