BluesList: BluesFirst

wordsmithny@webtv.net wordsmithny@webtv.net
Wed Jan 12 00:24:47 EST 2000

Boy I wish I was going.  Checkout Terra Blues from New Jersey, the Smoke
Daddys representing the Long Island Blues Society and the Dave Keyes
Band who rose to the top of a great local contest in New York.  If you
get a chance, Rab 'Coohand' McCullough will be representing Ireland,
andif you think that's a typo, it's not.  I saw this man sit in at
Chicago B.L.U.E.S. with Jimmy Vivno and the Black Italians, pure blues
fire!

Support Your Local Blues Society The Long Island Blues Society
www.LIBlues.org  The New York Blues Society   www.NYBluesSociety.org