Ain't Nothing British About It

voodoochile@webtv.net voodoochile@webtv.net
Sat Jan 8 02:36:37 EST 2000

Of course, the Mexicans loved Delta blues even before it was introduced
to American by the white Brits, Mexicans have always loved Delta blues
and have always loved black people, as I found out when I lived in San
Antonio.

Rick, voodoochile, bamabluesdog

Link to my picture, to excellent blues information sites and to the best
SRV memorial tribute site on the web.
Voodoochile`s Blues Roadhouse
http://homepages.go.com/~bamabluesdog/bamabluesdog.html

Alabama Live Blues Music Calender
http://events.al.com/search?M

The Alabama Blues Project and Alabama Blues Artists (with link to FAME
Studios, home of Alabama soul and blues music)
http://www.alabamablues.org

In the CD player now: Miss Lavelle White, It Haven`t Been Easy,
Widespread Panic, Light Fuse, Get Away, Coco Montoya, Gotta MInd To
Travel, Gatemouth Brown, Long Way Home, Little Walter, Blues With A
Feeling