Ain't Nothing British About It

voodoochile@webtv.net voodoochile@webtv.net
Sat Jan 8 02:41:01 EST 2000

Muddy Waters said that Eric Clapton and other British rockers introduced
the blues to America. Period. End of discussion, Lie as much as you
want, MUDDY AND I KNOW HOW IT WENT DOWN, TRY TO MAKE IT MORE
HISTORICALLY PALITIBLE OF YOU WILL, BLUES WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN KNOWN
ABOUT BY YOU BLUES-L FOLKS, OR ANY OTHER AMERICAN, EXCEPT IN A FEW SMALL
AREAS, IF NOT FOR THE BRITISH ROCK INVASION. ARGUE WITH MUDDY ABOUT THIS
ALL YOU WANT, :)

Rick, voodoochile, bamabluesdog

Link to my picture, to excellent blues information sites and to the best
SRV memorial tribute site on the web.
Voodoochile`s Blues Roadhouse
http://homepages.go.com/~bamabluesdog/bamabluesdog.html

Alabama Live Blues Music Calender
http://events.al.com/search?M

The Alabama Blues Project and Alabama Blues Artists (with link to FAME
Studios, home of Alabama soul and blues music)
http://www.alabamablues.org

In the CD player now: Miss Lavelle White, It Haven`t Been Easy,
Widespread Panic, Light Fuse, Get Away, Coco Montoya, Gotta MInd To
Travel, Gatemouth Brown, Long Way Home, Little Walter, Blues With A
Feeling