IronMan Schedule UPDATE!

voodoochile@webtv.net voodoochile@webtv.net
Fri Jan 7 23:13:41 EST 2000

And don`t forget those awful "cool" new things, Stuff that, if you just
touch it, it slowly gets into your system and kills you, in a horrible
way, And the hell of it is, we all have access to buy it, Or buy what we
need to make it, Of course, it you really want to poisen someone, Some
anti-freeze or rat poisen will do the trick. NO PROBLEM. I personally
like the idea of some stuff that is easy to male SURE they get, and that
gives them the most slow and horrific death anyone can imagine. Right
Animal? Animal is my buddy. He likes to watch people threaten me.

Rick, voodoochile, bamabluesdog

Link to my picture, to excellent blues information sites and to the best
SRV memorial tribute site on the web.
Voodoochile`s Blues Roadhouse
http://homepages.go.com/~bamabluesdog/bamabluesdog.html

Alabama Live Blues Music Calender
http://events.al.com/search?M

The Alabama Blues Project and Alabama Blues Artists (with link to FAME
Studios, home of Alabama soul and blues music)
http://www.alabamablues.org

In the CD player now: Miss Lavelle White, It Haven`t Been Easy,
Widespread Panic, Light Fuse, Get Away, Coco Montoya, Gotta MInd To
Travel, Gatemouth Brown, Long Way Home, Little Walter, Blues With A
Feeling