BluesWear?

Jukebaby@aol.com Jukebaby@aol.com
Fri Jan 7 14:31:13 EST 2000

In a message dated 00-01-07 14:20:58 EST, fdabney@nmsu.edu writes:

> Around here, southern New Mexico, the ones who wear boots and the
>  hat are usually called "Stomps" and it's not a term of approval.
>  Particularly on campus, unless you are one, of course...

Guess Tony Lamas and Fryes are out of style, huh?  It seems like New Mexico
would be the ideal place for someone to be wearing boots.  My whole take on
this is that if anybody's judging me by my footwear or headwear or any damn
thing except my soul....they can take a flying leap.  And if clothes have one
dern thing to do with whether someone's music moves someone else.....I think
they ought to be re-examing their brain circuity.  (This is not directed
toward Fred!)