BluesWear?

IronMan Mike Curtis ironman@IRONMANCURTIS.COM
Fri Jan 7 09:41:55 EST 2000

On 6 Jan 00, at 8:45, B.B. Bean wrote:

> On 5 Jan 2000 22:07:56 -0800, IronMan Mike Curtis wrote:
>
> >Out here in Southern California, cowboy boots mean exactly one
> >thing - and it ain't blues (except for SRV clones, anyway :-)
>
> What do they mean?

REALLY Hardcore Country-Western, usually - especially with a cowboy
hat; although I know one SRV clone out here who wears what might be
construed as "cowboy boots" (but a more SRV type of hat).

 - IronMan Mike Curtis - Clickable RealAudio songs from my CD "Doin' It All Myself":
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/6945/NextTime.ram Next Time You See Me...
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/6945/Rogaine.ram Rogaine
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/6945/MoulinRouge.ram Moulin Rouge