Document Records

Ocky Milkman borrisbatanov@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 00:03:14 EST 2000

this is indeed very good news, much much better than the
prospect of never seeing document again. i hope the new
owners do justice to the material. suggestion: i wouldn't
mind seeing some 'greatest hits' type compilations of
disparate albums, consolidation of the best material from
different albums.

om

--- Robert J Dewar <rjdewar@cyberus.ca> wrote:
> Saw this on rec.music.bluenote and thought it might be of
> interest here.

> Hi, I'm Gillian from Document Records.
>
> We are in the process of buying the company Document
> Records of Vienna,
> Austria and bringing it over to the U.K. ...

=====
God made a mistake when he gave the white man a guitar.
   ---Martin Mull, picking up his guitar