NBC: Thames Delta (was Right Place?)

voodoochile@webtv.net voodoochile@webtv.net
Sun Jan 2 04:54:46 EST 2000

You have obviosly read almost NOTHING about this, It became known as the
Thames Delta because Delta blues popularity SWEPT across Europe (not
just a few clubs in the Thames River and London areas). Groups like the
Yardbirds (with Sonny Boy) and later Muddy Water`s visit, were ALL the
rage. You know nothing about blues in Europe, if you think my calling
that area the Thames Delta, is just because it was in a Yardbirds liner
notes. Maybe you could go to library. See, in librarys, they have
microfilm of old newspapers. And you could there read about the rage of
blues in the Thames Delta. Or, just go to ANY good blues history web
site.

Rick, voodoochile, bamabluesdog

Link to my picture, to excellent blues information sites and to the best
SRV memorial tribute site on the web.
Voodoochile`s Blues Roadhouse
http://homepages.go.com/~bamabluesdog/bamabluesdog.html

Alabama Live Blues Music Calender
http://events.al.com/search?M

The Alabama Blues Project and Alabama Blues Artists (with link to FAME
Studios, home of Alabama soul and blues music)
http://www.alabamablues.org

In the CD player now: Joe Louis Walker. Great Guitars, Storyville, A
Piece Of Your Soul, BB King, Blues Summit, Canned Heat, Legends (this is
superb), Steppenwolf, Steppenwolf