PLAYLIST: "JuzBlooz", 3WAY FM - 4th April 2000

Martin.Dunstan@nre.vic.gov.au Martin.Dunstan@nre.vic.gov.au
Fri Apr 7 05:12:02 EDT 2000

TITLE, ARTIST, ALBUM, RECORD LABEL

I Sing the Blues, Earl Thomas, Blue...Not Blues, In Discreet Inc
Walkin' To My Baby, Big Daddy G, 4 Blues, Reggie's Records
Tell Me That You Love Me, Big Rhythm Combo, Too Small To Dance, Pacific Blues
Black Coffee, Big Dave & the Ultrasonics, Big Dave & the Ultrasonics, Burnside
Records
Black Coffee, Gary Rex Tanner, Black Coffee, Little Frog Records,
Have To Let You Go, Too Slim and the Taildraggers, Blues For Eb, Burnside
Records
Oh My!, The Rockin' Highliners, Oh My!, Stony Plain
Combination Boogie, J.B. Hutto, Pet Cream Man, Blues Collection
You Got To Do The Boogie Woogie, Cedell Davis, Living Country Blues, Evidence
I Laid And I Wondered, "Son" Thomas with "Broomman Jones", Living Country Blues,
Evidence
Spoonful, Lottie Murrell, Living Country Blues, Evidence
Down in the Bottom, Eric Sardinas, Treat Me Right, Evidence
Tell That Woman, Willie Dixon's Big Three Trio, The Big Three Trio, Columbia
The Road is Rough and Rocky, Archie Edwards, Living Country Blues, Evidence
Too Many Women Blues, Blind Boy Fuller, Heart Ease Blues, Blues Collection
Moanin' the Blues, Mississippi John Hurt, Great Blues Men, Vanguard
Chicken Can