Blues gigs/coastal SC, GA, March/April

Gary Erwin emusic@mindspring.com
Thu Apr 6 17:01:28 EDT 2000

Friends:
  Here we go again...Some nice events upcoming in our area (South Carolina
Lowcountry and coastal Georgia).  Please note and plan accordingly:

Fri April 7:  COTTON BLUE at Charleston Jazz Club, Charleston, SC
Sat April 8:  SMOKY WEINER & THE HOT LINKS at Chas. Jazz Club.
Fri April 7:  TRACY NELSON, BIG BILL MORGANFIELD; Old Railroad Shops,
  Savannah, GA; 8 pm, free.
Sat April 8:  JOHN MOONEY, NATHAN & ZYDECO CHA CHAS; Old Railroad Shops,
  Savannah, GA; 8 pm; free.
Sun April 9:  LOWCOUNTRY CAJUN FESTIVAL, James Is. County Park, Charleston;
  Creole Zydeco Farmers, Paul Dudley Kershaw & Bayou Ramblers.  Noon-6 pm.
  Cover; call 843-762-2172.
Tues April 11:  SHRIMP CITY SLIM, Mistral, Charleston, free
Fri-Sat April 14-15:  SHRIMP CITY SLIM, Seafare, N. Charleston, SC; free
Sun April 16, 3-10 pm:  AUTISM BENEFIT, Bowen's Is., Folly Beach, SC; 15 acts
  including some of our local blues bands.  Cover (good cause!) 843-588-6253.
Tues April 18:  SHRIMP CITY SLIM, Mistral, Charleston; free
Wed April 19:  SHRIMP CITY SLIM, Cisco's Cafe, Charleston; free
Thurs April 20:  MAGIC RED, Cumberland's, Charleston; cover
Fri April 21:  SEAN COSTELLO, Cumberland's, Charleston; cover.
Fri-Sat April 21-22: SHRIMP CITY SLIM, Dunleavy's Pub, Sullivans Is., SC; free

Daily updates, call:  843-937-6000 then punch in #4447.
Best regards
Gary Erwin
Lowcountry Blues Society