ADMIN: Rick Edwards & other things...Performing members

Steve Harnar Chefoblues@aol.com
Tue Apr 4 23:53:39 EDT 2000

this is not directed at Rob or anyone else on the list but it seems there is
a lot of bandwidth wasted on AUP and how it applies and who said what to whom
and what they meant by it and does it constitute a violation and yada yada
yada...there seems to be no end to it...do i seem a little cranky to ya'll on
occasion?  I mean can't we all move on and discuss blues?

SDH
show me your pictures and i'll show you mine ;-)