Playlist: KCBX FM

Chris Whitby cwblues@thegrid.net
Tue Apr 4 01:21:30 EDT 2000

Playlist "Evening Blues" KCBX FM
San Luis Obispo / Santa Barbara Calif
Saturday April 1, 2000

Host : Chris Whitby

Rick Holmstrum / Gonna Get Wild / Tone Cool *
Howling Wolf / Do The Do / Chess
Buddy Guy w/ Ike Turner / This Is The End / Paula
Little Charlie & The Nightcats / Got It Good / Alligator +
Rick Holmstrum / Lost In The Shuffle / Tone Cool *
Paul Williams / Rye Boogie / Blue Moon *
Hollywood Fats (Live at the Keystone) / Nit Wit / private
Sonny & Brownie / Ride & Roll / Flat Top *
Peg Leg Sam / Whos That Left a While Ago / Trix
Big Mama Thornton w/ Fred McDowell / School Boy / Arhoolie
Albert King / Cadillac Assembly Line / Stax
Smokey Wilson / Blues For Big Town / P-Vine
Little Walter / Everything Gonna Be Alright (alt take) / Charley
Little Walter / I Cant Stop Loving You / Charly
Koko Taylor / Jump For Joy / Alligator
James Solberg / L.A. Blues / Ruf  +
Roy Gaines / Okie Dokie Stomp / Indigo +
Mel Brown / I Want to Hold On To you Baby / Electro -Fi *
Little Charlie & The Nightcats / My Next Ex-Wife / Alligator
Arthur Williams ./ Slop The Hogs / Fedora *
Super Chikan / Down In The Delta / Rooster * (Re-release)
Haran Griffin / Looking For My Pig / Malaco *
Richard Bros. / Drunk Drivers Coming / Tapper *
Luther Allison / I Want To Know / Alligator
James Solberg / Bubba's Boogie / Ruf +
Joe Houston / Why Oh Why / JSP *
Eddy Giles  / Losin Boy / (Murco) Ace *
Denise Lasalle / A Man Size Job / Westbound
Lorraine Ellison / No Matter How it Turns Out / Ichiban
Ruby Johnson / I'll Run Your Hurt Away / Stax

* New Release
+ Appearing or Appeared Locally

 "Evening Blues"KCBX FM
 4100 Vachell Lane
 San Luis Obispo, Calif. 93401

Blusin' The Central California Coast for 25 years.