PA Trash...WWMD?

Bluespond@aol.com Bluespond@aol.com
Mon Apr 3 14:18:45 EDT 2000

As a member (Harp Player) of an up and coming Juke-Joint Blues Band, I have a
question for the gigging pro's out there. What do you do with a front man who
has decided to throw around  "F*ck"  onstage-onmike. The more anything is
said about it, the more he does it....some kind of arrested adolescent
self-gratification thing, I guess. The guy's in his early 30's, and a great
guitarist/vocalist/songwriter/showman otherwise. Have played with him for
years & never had this problem.

I'm working on a Beverage sponsorship, and really don't think they'll touch
us if he pulls that crapp on the PA.  A large Festival venue is in the works
as well, and could prove disasterous with a trash-mouthed frontman, I do
believe.  Comments please.

                                                    WWMD?  (What would Muddy
Do?)

                                                          ~Georgia Paul