Adam Gussow - revised

Bob Unger rbu@akula.com
Sun Apr 2 18:41:11 EDT 2000

All,
I just spoke with Adam Gussow and he asked me to pass along to all of you
who were concerned about his recent health problems that he is now "alive
and well and bursting with energy".  His Florida hospitalization is now no
more than a distant memory and he appreciates all the get-well wishes
extended in his directions.

For those of you in the New York area, Adam will be sitting in with the
Dave Keyes Band blowing his harp at the NYBS sponsored gig on April 22nd at
Tribeca Blues.  For more info on this event, goto
http://www.NYBluesSociety.org

Bob Unger
webmaster@NYBluesSociety.org
rbu@akula.com