Downchild Blues Band (Was: Susan Tedeschi speaks)

maxdog maxdog@unr.net
Sun Apr 2 14:55:25 EDT 2000

I've heard nothing but good things about the Downchild Blues
Band. They played Dave's CC Club last year to good reviews
but I missed them for some reason. They will be here in
Tallahassee on Tuesday at the Cowhaus, an alternative music
club. I may try to catch them there but they will also be at
the Pensacola Musicfest 2000 and I'll be there.
--
maxdog