Popa Chubby

voodoochile@webtv.net voodoochile@webtv.net
Sat Apr 1 21:13:02 EST 2000

Great post by Rich Gonzales, I doubt if Poppa Chubby or the NYC blues
club member sending me copies of his CDs would appreciate SStew calling
Poppa Chubby a "clown."

Rick, voodoochile, bamabluesdog

Link to my picture, to excellent blues information sites and to the best
SRV memorial tribute site on the web.
Voodoochile`s Blues Roadhouse
http://homepages.go.com/~bamabluesdog/bamabluesdog.html

Alabama Live Blues Music Calender
http://events.al.com/search?M

The Alabama Blues Project and Alabama Blues Artists (with link to FAME
Studios, home of Alabama soul and blues music)
http://www.alabamablues.org

In the CD player now: Lone Star Shootout, Lonnie Brooks, Long John
Hunter, Phillip Walker, Mighty Mo Rogers, Blues Is My Wailin` Wall,
Poppa Chubby, Brooklyn Basement Blues, Poppa Chubby, Live!, Poppa
Chubby, One Night in NYC