Blues is King & The Electric B.B. - Reprise

Sean Carney ES175SC@aol.com
Thu May 27 23:25:35 EDT 1999

In a message dated 5/27/99 9:20:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, vt@pipeline.com
writes:

<< Anyway the conclusion that both the respondant and I have reached is
 that "Waitin' On You" on "Blues is King" and "His Best - the Electric
 B.B. King" are basically the same track - we think it is originally
 the studio recording from Nov/17/1966 - and the "live version" on
 Blues is King is really this studio take that had audience noise
 dubbed in. >>

That sort of thing was somewhat common, then, I guess.  Hank Marr told me
that most of his, "Live at the 502" LP was actually studio recordings with
audience noise added.

        Sean Carney