LIKE RUDOLPH

Roxy Perry RoxyPerry1@aol.com
Tue May 25 22:03:22 EDT 1999

Remember the story of Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. The other reindeer had
no use for him and scorned him until he got a break and showed them his
stuff. Well that's the record industry. They expect you to somehow be put up
front in the spotlight by chance or luck or some kind ol fat guy before they
decide they like you.
....all of the other reindeer, used to laugh and call him names. They never
let poor Rudolf , join in any reindeer games. (the record deals, the tours
and festivals) lol...
Then one foggy Christmas eve Santa came to say. Rudolph with your nose so
bright,
won't you guide my sleigh tonight. (he gets a shot at a festival spot)
THEN HOW THE REINDEER LOVED HIM   (yeah sure.NOW they love him) and they
shouted out with glee. Rudolph the red nosed reindeer, You'll go down in
history.(we give you a record deal and make you famous.......lol)

Hope it gave you a laugh........Funny how the mind works with a few screws
looooose. lololololol