NBC: gettin' some.

Juke Welker Jukebaby@AOL.COM
Thu May 20 01:23:58 EDT 1999

Found these on a website...pickup lines for the desperate and sleazy....etc.
I can't imagine what type of person these would work on but I guess someone
could give it a try......

Could you please step away from the bar?  You're melting all the ice.

Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call her when I fell in love.

Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes.

Is there an airport nearby or is that just my heart taking off?

And this one's for people who want to tell someone to go away:

I'd like to **** your brains out but it appears someone beat me to it.