PLAYLIST:BLUES ON RADIO FRANCE

Jean-Luc.Vabres Jean-Luc.Vabres@wanadoo.fr
Tue May 18 09:53:31 EDT 1999

Radio France Drome broadcast each saturday 2pm-4pm a Blues program hosted by Jean Luc Vabres.

Radio France Drome
Jean Luc Vabres
7 Rue Poncet
26000 Valence
France.
Tel: 33 475813333       Fax:  33475440240

John Weston/Blues At Daybreak/Wilco rec.
Roy Gaines/ I Got The T.Bone Walker Blues/That Old Feeling Is Gone/Groove-Note
Corey Harris/Greens From The Garden/Pas Parlez/Alligator
Mighty Mo Rodgers/Blues Is My Wailin' Wall/Heaven's Got The Blues/North Star
Eddie Clearwater/Chicago Daily Blues/Wolf
Tommy Bankhead/Please Mr.Foreman/Deep Morgan
Barbara Carr/What A Woman Wants/Rainbow/Ecko
J.J. Bad Boy Jones/Ashes In The Wind/Aries rec.
Henry Lee Spencer/Better N Better/Uncle Bud/Two Scoops
Fathead/Blues Weather/Tell Me Why/Electro-Fi
Al Garret/Out Of Bad Luck/Last Night/Fedora
Louisiana Red/Always Played The Blues/ Sun Goes Down/JSP
Roxy Perry/N.York Blues Queen/Way Down/Blueperry Hill
Hosea Leavy/You Gotta Move/Goin' Back To The Country/
Little Milton/For Real/Blues For Mister C/Malaco
P.Shannon/All In Time/Purple Rain/Bullseye
Homesick James/Juanita/Lonesome Ol' Train/Evidence
D.Honeyboy Edwards/The World Don't Owe Me Nothing/My Mama Told Me/Earwig
Angela Brown/Thinking Out Loud/If That's The Way You Like It/Blueside.

Reports To Living Blues Radio Charts and Delta Snake