Attention Blues York City!

Eros Phan wordsmithny@WEBTV.NET
Fri May 14 22:10:53 EDT 1999

    This Sunday is the Amsterdam Street Fair.  The newly formed New York
Blues Society will be manning a booth at 77th Street and Amsterdam Ave.
Hours will be noon to 6 p.m.  Stop by, say hello, meet some of the
members and join up.  Blues Clubs seem to be an endangered species in
NYC, and we hope to reverse this trend.  We are also going to be
involved in the community through Blues education in the schools, a
health outreach program, and in general be good citizens brought
together for a common love of the music(several list members have
already joined, here is a chance to put a face to some of those names).
For more information, you can write to  NYBluesSoc@aol.com .  Come on
down, and if you can't make it to the fair, we will be meting at Manny's
Car Wash, Wednesday June 2, at 7 pm.  Please feel free to pass this on
to anybody who might be interested.